For seafarer applicants joining a vessel in the Philippines, the visa-fee privilege does not apply. Following are the documentary requirements for seafarers:
1. Passport valid for more than six months from contemplated stay in the Philippines, plus a copy of the data page;
2. Current seaman's book, plus a copy of the data page;
3. Duly-accomplished application form with one passport-size colored photo attached;
4. Letter of guarantee from the crewing agency in Latvia;
5. Letter of guarantee from the manning agency in the Philippines;
6. Confirmed flight details;
7. Visa fee of PLN 60;
8. Personal appearance of visa applicant or, if the application is to be submitted by mail or courier, the visa applicant's duly accomplished application form must be attested to/legalized by Latvian notary public.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Address: Ul. Lentza 11, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland
Telephone: +48 22 490 2025
24/7 Hotline: +48 694 736 488
Fax: +48 602 541 012 / +48 22 651 5949
Operating Hours: 9.00 -17.00
Monday through Friday, except Philippine and Polish holidays.